our family adventures, projects I find on pinterst and try myself, home updates & of course, our little guy

Sunday, February 10, 2013

It's a GIRL!!

It's a GIRL!!!   My SISTER will be making her debut in June 2013!!!

Daddy David and Crissy are the proud parents of this amazing blessing!!  She is a healthy little girl!  Mama and baby girl are doing great!!

I can not begin to express my joy and excitement for Daddy David and this little princess!  Daddy David is truly an amazing, selfless and inspirational person!  He married my Mama when I was still in diapers.  He helped raise Joshua and I as if we were his own.  And then when he married Crissy last year he accepted Mara and Makayla as his own.  Here is this man who has accepted 4 children that were not his biological children and now God has blessed him with his own bundle of joy!!  A little girl, this amazing little girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment