our family adventures, projects I find on pinterst and try myself, home updates & of course, our little guy

Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Half Birthday James!

I wanted James' half birthday to be special (on a budget!)  I am lucky that this day fell on my day off!  He woke up extremely happy!  We stareted the day at the doctor for his 6 month check up and shots! 

6 MONTH STATS
    
     ● Height = 27.25 Inches (82 percentile) HE IS HUGE!!  We are in 9 month clothes!
     ● Weight = 18.2 pounds (66 percentile) 

Of course James cried after he got 4 shots!!  As soon as I picked him up he was smiling at the nurses!  He is truly one-of-a-kind!!  I don't know any child that smiles after 4 shots!

Next we went to the library and rented Oscar's Half Birthday!  It's the only book the library had about a half birthday.  It was okay.  Maybe I should write my own!  Oh no...not another project!!

After the library we headed to Kroger to pick up an item for dinner that night and I got James a balloon.  He loves to watch balloons and play with them.  As I was loading him in the car the balloon escaped and flew off into the sky.  James didn't even notice, but I was bawling in the parking lot. 
His half birthday balloon
 We spent the rest of the day playing, napping, and spending time together!

James from 1 month - 6 months


Happy 6 month old!


At the doctor!


His infection smile and laugh remind me of my Mama


James sitting up!

No comments:

Post a Comment