our family adventures, projects I find on pinterst and try myself, home updates & of course, our little guy

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

James 1st Christmas


Sunday, December 16th was a very special day!  Matthew and I had James dedicated at church.
 
 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him. So now I give him to the LORD. For his whole life he will be given over to the LORD." 1 Samuel 1:27-28
 
James also met his Uncle Mark for the first time.

The Toole guys!  Matthew, James and Mark

James and Uncle Mark!  Birthday Buddies!

We've also had numerous Christmas celebrations over the past few days!  We are so grateful for lots and lots of family and the time we've had with all of them!

James has had a great first Christmas!  He has tons of toys, clothes, books, and even got some formula!!  Thank you to all our family for the time together and the generous gifts for our little man!!  We love you all!!


James and Santa!! 

James and Grams
Uncle Josh and James





Aunt Monica and James
Some of James festive outfits, bibs and books...only some!
James knew just what to do when it came to unwrapping his presents!!
Mama and Santa
playing with some toys!!
Christmas Eve reading time!
Santa came!!  James was a good boy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment