our family adventures, projects I find on pinterst and try myself, home updates & of course, our little guy

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Our growing boy

Last week I noticed our little monster was very interested in what I was eating and drinking all week!  For quite some time he smiles anytime I take a bite of something and say Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm...so this little Mama put it all together and we got some baby food!

I would love to be one of those Mama's that makes her own, natural food....but let's get real!  1. I don't have time.  2. I don't know what in the world to do! 3. James goes to daycare...how in the world am I suppose to make sure the food for the day is out, thawed, and is enough...therefore...we are doing store bought!  Matthew and I both had store bought baby food and I'd say we turned out just fine! 

We decided on Beech Nut baby food!  We liked the variety with Beech Nut and we also liked the price!  I didn't check out other baby food labels, but when I looked at theirs the only ingredients are the food + water!  Hey isn't that what homemade stuff is?!?!?  GREAT!  Convenience and healthy!!

James first food was bananas.  I think he cared more about the spoon than the food to be honest.  He grabs the spoon and doesn't want to let go, but gets mad if you don't give him more food!  Bananas went okay...but he LOVES green beans!!!  YAY!!!  Hopefully this means he will love veggies!!

What's next for the little monster?!?!?  MORE VEGGIES!!  
I can't wait for sweet potatoes, peas, butternut squash, and carrots...but 1 at a time of course!!  







No comments:

Post a Comment