our family adventures, projects I find on pinterst and try myself, home updates & of course, our little guy

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A few of my favorite things

Rain drops on Roses and whiskers on kittens...NO THANKS!! 

Here are a few of MY favorite things recently

I love this glass water bottle from target!  I had a plastic one and it started to get an odor...to the trash it went!!  I am quite hesitant with James picking it up and hold my breath each time he brings it to me, but I love that it won't have an odor!


With all this snow (one day was 12'!!) I LOVE my rain Snow boots!!  I hate when the bottom of my pants are wet from the snow!
With a toddler I barely... I don't take off my makeup at night and thus have gotten about 4-5 stys recently...yuck!!!  So I picked up some of these wipes at target.  They are in the baby section and figured if they are gentle enough for a babys skin then they should be okay for my face and if I didn't like them then I could stick them in the diaper bag for James...well... I LOVE THEM!!! 

My Grams surprised me at Christmas and got me a Nook...while it isn't something I would have bought for myself...I'm so happy she got it for me!!  I use it all the time!  Not only can I rent books from the library for FREE with it, but I can get online, pinterst, and facebook!!  It's great and goes everywhere with me!!


My Mama-cave as Matthew calls it!!  I've recently cleaned out my craft supplies and organized them all in the hall closet...let's be real I haven't crafted in a looooong time and probably won't be doing it anytime soon.  But if I need something it's near by.  The Mama-cave is also the guest bedroom so I wanted to make it guest ready just in case...We've only ever had 1 guest as most of our family lives close!  But Georgia fam...WE'RE READY FOR YOU!!!  Don't you want to visit right now when it's -7 ??  lol!  I've also organized the closet in here to house all the baby clothes James and Mary (my baby sister) have outgrown.  Since we aren't planning baby # 2 anytime soon and I can't justify buying it all again we have to find a place for all these clothes and my Mama-cave is the baby # 2's room so it makes sense to put it in that closet!  

My BOYS!!!  Life with these two is a dream come true!!  All I've every wished and prayed for is to be a wife and a Mama!! 








2 comments: