our family adventures, projects I find on pinterst and try myself, home updates & of course, our little guy

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Why does this blog exist and who are these Tooles?

Why does this blog exist?

Let me start by saying I will not claim to be original in anyway!  A lot...okay let's be real, almost all of my ideas are from another source!  I will do my very best to honor each blogger/person I get my ideas from.  This blog exist for my pure pleasure.  If at anytime I feel that this blog has become an "obligation" I will stop posting. This is a way that I can express my feelings, share our lives with our family and friends, and projects around our home.  There will be grammatical errors!!  Oh and I love...I mean LOVE exclamation points!!!
 
and who are these Tooles??

My husband, Matthew, and I have known each other my entire life, since I'm the younger one...meaning he is OLDer!  See back in 1967, when our Mom's were in the 3rd grade they became friends.  Their friendship grew and throughout the years they stayed in touch and we've even taken family vacations together (pictures to come!)  Matthew was the oldest of the 4 kids and I was the youngest and I was the only girl so Matthew and I were not very close growing up, in fact I was closer to his brother, Mark.  Matthew, Mark, my brother, Josh, and I all grew up and went on our own paths.  In 2010 Matthew found me on facebook.  We got to talking and started hanging while watching March Madness games.  This would bring us closer than we had ever been before.  A few weeks after befriending each other OFFICIALLY...ya know nothing is official until it's on facebook, my mom made a suggestion of dating Matthew.   My reaction: "Matthew?  Matthew Toole? Oh Mom, we're just friends!"  She knew in her heart we were soulmates, but didn't push it.  Fast forward another few weeks and Matthew made a move!  He started flirting on facebook and then one night while hanging out we kissed...June 18, 2010 to be exact!  1 year later, June 25, 2011 we were married!  While my mom was there to see us married she passed just 2 short weeks later-more to come on my mama!




Matthew & Stacy 1988 & 2010

Matthew & Stacy June 25, 2011


On July 30, 2012 we welcomed our son, James, into this world.  James is now 2 months old and developing quite the little personality.  Being a mother is everything I've dreamed it would be and so much more.  It's true...there is such a thing as love at first sight!  

James Brian Toole July 30, 2012


Well...there you have it...we're just a bunch of Toole's!

No comments:

Post a Comment