our family adventures, projects I find on pinterst and try myself, home updates & of course, our little guy

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The first of many traditions

Matthew and I have decided to start a tradition of giving.  Every year when we buy a winter coat for James we are going to have James buy another winter coat in the same size for another little boy and say a prayer for him.  We pray this will teach him to give and pray for others, even if he doesn't know who will receive the coat.  While he has no clue what we've done this year...we wanted the tradition to start from the beginning.  Here is the coat we donated this year--size 3 months for another newborn baby boy!


Lord, we ask that you bless the little boy and his family that will receive this coat.  We ask you bless their family and keep them warm this winter.  Amen.

Tuchman cleaners accepts the donated coats for Bob Gregory's Coats for Kids through October 15th.  You can also make a monetary donation on their website.

2 comments:

  1. This is why I love you Stacy! I could not imagine my life without my BF! Xoxo miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea!!

    ReplyDelete